Rachel | Online Couples Counsellor
✓ I also offer online therapy
Online Couples Counselling & Therapy NZ
I'm currently unavailable.
Please contact another online counsellor on this website.
Online Couples Counselling & Therapy with Rachel:
I have lived and worked in many different cultures and enjoy working with people and couples from all over the world. I am LGBTQI+ friendly. I encourage my clients to work at their own pace and in the most natural way that suits them.
For couples I often use Gottman style assessment to help plan the sessions and structure experiences around learning to communicate more openly with your partner as well as more spontaneous therapeutic work which is particular to each couple.
I have many years experience of working with people with Nonviolent Communication and use this in all my work to mediate between individuals and between different parts individuals experience inside themselves.
If needed we can pay attention to broad cultural contexts and the specific norms each family has. My work is guided and influenced by Internal Family Systems and Emotion Focused Therapy but always personal to individuals who come to work with me.
I begin working with you with a meeting where we get to know each other, you can tell me what you would like to get from our work together and I can explain more about how I will be supporting you. It’s a time to ask questions and get some clarity on anything which is holding you back.
I offer free 10 minute (skype)calls to people unsure if this way of working will be a good fit for them and for any questions about all of the above.
Online couples counselling - online couples therapy
Qualifications and registrations
- MSc Person Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Strathclyde, Scotland)
- Registered Provisional Member with NZAC
- Focusing Oriented Therapist and Trainer in Focusing Oriented Therapy, Focuisng Institute, NYC
- I have Gottman Couples Counselling Level 2 certification
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |