Dr. Wilme Steenekamp | Online psychologist - Online Couples therapist
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Online psychologist - Online Couples therapist
--- Waiting list ---
My name is Wilme Steenekamp, online psychologist and online couples therapist.
Life and relationships can be overwhelming and complicated. We don’t always know how to go forward and tend to become stuck in traumatic experiences and unhelpful ways of thinking and behaviour patterns.
In psychological and relationship therapy, I can apply a variety of skills, knowledge and experience within a confidential and trusting relationship. Doing this, I can facilitate your process of exploring, understanding and validating yourself and your partner and help you find useful ways of changing your way of thinking, relating to your partner and behaving.
The therapeutic relationship can be a catalyst for constructive change.
My approach is centred around building a therapeutic relationship with you within which there is resonance and connectedness. I use a wide range of therapeutic approaches in an eclectic manner.
You're welcome for onine relationship & couples counselling.
Online couples therapy - online relationship counselling
I am well set up to do Zoom, Skype, Whatsapp or telephonic sessions.
Qualifications and registrations
- I trained firstly as a Medical Practitioner (MBChB) in South Africa and worked as a GP for more than 30 years.
- Also trained as a Clinical Psychologist (also trained in South Africa).
- Certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (International training).
- Certificate in counseling at UNISA, courses in Cognitive behavioural therapy (Dr L Kroon), Hypnotherapy, Psycho-analysis (Dr JA Prinsloo), an honours degree in psychology (University of Potchefstroom), Sexology (Prof E McIntosh) & others.
- I have been in private practice for 20 years, doing both clinical work, psychotherapy, relationship therapy, group therapy, family therapy & presenting workshops to a variety of groups on a variety of subjects.
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Family Dispute Resolution
- ✓ Imago relationship therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||5 pm - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||5 pm - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||5 pm - 8 pm|
|Thursday||5 pm - 8 pm|
|Friday||5 pm - 8 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 1 pm|
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |