Simon Jones | Relationship Counselling
|57 Greenwood Street
|Send a message|
Relationship Counselling Motueka
I'm Simon, counsellor and relationship counsellor in Motueka.
The counselling process facilitates self-awareness, self-acceptance and the possibility of learning new ways of being in the world and in your relationship.
I provide individuals and couples with a confidential and supportive environment in which to explore their inner world and their relationship to family, friends and colleagues.
My strengths are in:
- building a relationship based on partnership, confidentiality and trust.
- listening respectfully with non-judgemental compassion to my clients' stories.
- believing that each person has the creative ability to find the best solutions to his or her difficulties that will enhance and enrich their lives and relationship.
- seeking on-going feedback from clients and couples to improve the counselling process.
Issues and concerns
Issues and concerns that I have assisted people with include:
- communication and conflict resolution
- life transitions
- marriage problems
- mediation (Family Court)
- parenting difficulties, behavioral problems
- relationship difficulties, family dynamics
- trust, intimacy, sexuality
I work as a counsellor, supervisor, mentor/coach and group facilitator in the Tasman area. I have lived for most of the last 35 years in Golden Bay with my wife Carol Parkinson-Jones and have four adult children.
I have a degree in Social Work, certificate in Psychodrama, certificate in Supervision and I am a member of the NZ Association of Counsellors.
I have over twenty years experience in providing counselling/therapy and mentoring to individuals, couples, families and groups. From the beginning of 2000 I lived in Christchurch for 8 years, where I worked in social service agencies providing counselling and therapeutic/educational courses to adults, children, adolescents and families. I also worked in private practice providing mentoring/coaching to people in businesses and organisations.
In 2008 we moved back to Golden Bay where I have continued my work in Golden Bay and Motueka. I also provide Family Court counselling through my work with Relationships Aotearoa.
Qualifications and registrations
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors (NZAC)
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Emotionally Focused Therapy
- ✓ Imago relationship therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
$ 80 per session
Reviews Relationship Counselling MotuekaBelow you will find reviews about Relationship Counselling Motueka - Simon Jones
Based on 1 reviews
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |