Dr. Craig Colhoun | Psychologist - Relationship therapy - FDR - Mediation
|61 Leet Street
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Therapy Invercargill
I'm currently unavailable.
Please contact another counsellor on this website.
Hi, my name is Craig Colhoun. I'm an experienced and registered clinical psychologist who was born and raised in Invercargill. I am trained and skilled in various evidence-based therapeutic modalities.
You're welcome for couples therapy, relationship counselling, emotionally focussed therapy, family dispute resolution and mediation.
I have a university background includes Master of Science (M.Sc.) and a Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) and I am trained and skilled in various evidence-based therapeutic modalities..
I work in my own private practice. I am competent in working with child, adolescent, families, adults and couples.
I adjust my therapy style to meet your needs. In order to achieve this, I endeavour to work alongside you to discover your unique strengths and integrate therapy techniques to help you move toward your goals in life and in your relationship.
Qualifications and registrations
- Massey University: Doctorate of clinical psychology
- University of Otago: Bachelor of arts (B.A.): Anthropology and Psychology
- University of Otago: Master of Science (M. Sc.): Psychology, Distinction
- Member of New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists (MNZCCP)
- Member of SDHB ASD Advisory Panel
- Mar 2018 - Present: TBI Health Group New Zealand:
Providing specialist psychological support to alleviate pain and increase positive coping for individuals diagnosed with chronic pain.
- Jan 2017 - Present: Southern District Health Board
Child and Adolescent Family Service (CAFS).
CAFS is a specialist child and adolescent mental health service providing assessment and treatment primarily to children and young people aged 0 - 18 years.
Member of SDHB ASD Advisory Panel and SDHB Personality Disorder Interest Group.
- 2015 - Clinical psychologist at Explore Services Limited
Provided specialist behaviour support for challenging behaviour for individuals diagnosed with either Intellectual Disabilities (ID), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD).
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Emotionally Focused Therapy
- ✓ Family Dispute Resolution
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
$160 per session (45-50 minutes)
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |