Clement McGrath | Life coach - Relationship counselling
|109 kerrs road - Unit 5
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship counselling Christchurch
- Are you struggling in your relationship?
- Are you thinking of leaving or worried that your partner/spouse may leave?
- Do you feel anxious about how your relationship will cope over the next period?
If so, my heart goes out to you because I know that situation and it is not nice.
Relationships can bring us so much happiness and yet often cause so much pain and heartache.
What to expect
During our sessions we will work together to:
- Create a clear compelling vision for the type of relationship you want and deserve.
- Uncover hidden patterns that may be sabotaging your relationship happiness.
- Identify key strategies you can apply immediately in your relationship.
I bring more than 30 year of coaching and mentoring experience to my work. I have worked in a variety of roles that have all involved supporting people to reach their full potential and live the life of their dreams.
I have created and facilitated a variety of programmes such as
- Relationship Rescue
- How to Harness Your Yes Power
- How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve More
- Find Your voice: How to Communicate Confidently and Effectively
I'm also a qualified Breath Therapist, and have studied extensively in the areas of ‘Effective Communication’, ‘Human Creativity’ and ‘Principles of Peak Performance and Success’.
I live in Christchurch with my partner Heather.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
$180 per session
Reviews Relationship Counselling ChristchurchBelow you will find reviews about Relationship Counselling Christchurch - Clement McGrath
Based on 1 reviews
The coaching that my husband and I received from Clem has literally saved our relationship.
Clem skilfully brought our attention to the automatic patterns we were each playing out and projecting on to the other. He then taught us techniques that we could use to change the patterns throughout the whole relationship.
Even though it sometimes felt hard and scary the results have been so worth it. We now enjoy the kind of relationship we could only dream of before we did the coaching.
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |