Jessica Edelbaum | Life Coach
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship & Couples coaching New Plymouth
I'm a life coach in new Plymouth for individual coaching and relationship coaching.
I have a unique background with training in marriage and family therapy and life coaching. My wiring is to see systems, the best in people, and where imbalance is happening in the masculine/feminine energies.
I have the privilege of offering couples coaching and workshops with my husband of 11+ years, Travis.
We often find ourselves looking for couple's coaching, when there has been a break in trust and a hurt/hurts that is requiring more than a bandaid. When we find ourselves feeling so distant from our partner that we are uncertain of the way back.
This unique collaboration allows you to get a perspective from both the masculine and feminine. Together we invite a more holistic approach that offers you an opening to create even more richness, safety, intimacy, healthy communication and peace in your relationship(s).
We provide conflict resolution skills, information & resources about the masculine/feminine energy and behavioral patterns, activities to become more self-aware and less triggered by one another. Travis is a social worker and is training in the arts of hands on healing.
Common reasons for couples coaching
- Trust has been impacted by decisions, there is pain & uncertainty.
- Safety has been compromised.
- It has begun feeling like you are 'versus' each other rather than a team.
- Intimacy has fizzled out and you're ready to heat it up!
- You want communication skills.
- Someone has moved out & separation/divorce is on the table.
- Deepen understanding of masculine/feminine patterns.
Would you like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to contact me.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicCOVID Policy:
If you are feeling unwell please stay at home (coaching session can be redirected to being online). Your deposit will be transferred to cover the costs of your participation in an upcoming workshop or session.
If level 2 is declared, all our workshops will be postponed and coaching sessions will only be offered online.
If you prefer a refund rather than a deposit transfer, refunds will be issued minus a minor admin fee of $5.
Qualifications and registrations
- Intuitive Anatomy (3 week course) -Completion: Oct 2020
- Prerequisites Dig Deeper, DNA 1 & 2
New Zealand Life Coaching; Auckland NZ
- Certificate in Breakthrough Life Coaching - Completion: Dec. 2017
- Certificate in Abundance Coaching - Completion: Dec. 2017
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy - Graduation: Aug. 2009
- Graduate Certificate in Addictions Counseling - Completion: Dec. 2009
- Graduate Certificate in Expressive Arts Therapy - Completion: Aug. 2009
University of Central Missouri; MO USA
- B.S. in Psychology with Minor in Child Development - Graduation: Dec. 2006
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |