Philip Walker | Counselling - Family therapy - coaching
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Birkdale - Auckland
My name is Phil, an experienced counsellor, family therapist, and coach in Auckland. I see individuals, couples and families. I work from Birkdale, Remuera, and via skype.
If you are at a stage in life or your relationship of feeling that things aren’t quite how they should be. Let me reassure you there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
I see individuals, couples and families with all kinds of relationship issues, such as:
- Affairs and infidelity
- Codependent relating
- Communication issues
- Dramas from the past playing into the now
- Family problems
- Relationship anxiety
- Relationship fights
I have a specialty in supporting people to recover form destructive relationships.
You may want a new vision for the relationship and move towards interdependent relating.
I provide an environment of empathy, support, and trust. I wish to help you feel at ease to explore what has been going on for both of you in your relationship and the goals you would like to work towards.
I speak to a client base via Skype.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemic
I am offering specific sessions to support people through the coronavirus outbreak which are 50 minutes and are targetted around associated stressors due to the virus. These are just $65. Contact me for details.
Qualifications and registrations
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Diploma in the Theory and Practice of Counselling (2008)
- BA (Hons) Combined Studies (Psychology) (2001)
- Other Diplomas in: Nutrition, Philosophy, Business management.
- Virtual Coach Training completed with Eban Pagan and Annie Lalla (2020)
I have a niche client group where I support people recovering from destructive relationships.
I also support people with any kind of past issues playing into the present or just support people to move towards their next level selves.
I use a combination of Counselling and Coaching to achieve this.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Family Dispute Resolution
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
My fee is:
- $120 per one hour session of individual counselling
- $130 for couples
- $140 for 3 or more people
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 8pm|
|Thursday||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||9am - 8pm|
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |