Ellen | EFT - Relationship Counselling
Relationship Counselling Whangarei
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
EFT - Relationship Counselling Whangarei
CURRENTLTY ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Hi, my name is Ellen. I practice Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples. I’ve been a Counsellor for about 25 years, working with couples, individuals, and families.
EFT Relationship Therapy is for couples who want
- to break away from the cycle of arguing, blaming, silence, and frustration.
- to reconnect and develop safe emotional connections.
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) is a wonderful counselling process for guiding couples to deepen their intimacy, closeness and connection, while healing the bruises and bumps.
It helps couples to rebuild trust where it has been broken. It provides a safe platform for couples to find their way to feeling loved and accepted.
In relationship counselling we focus on the emotional bond between partners and I help you to rebuild your loving connection. EFT helps partners experience more openness and trust with each other
It is an evidence-based, highly effective approach to relationship counselling.
I am an Internationally Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist for Couples.
I gained my counselling qualification 25 years ago at HD&T Institute in Auckland, after studying Family Therapy at the Genesis Centre in Whangarei.
My subsequent professional development has involved study in a diverse range of therapeutic frameworks and methods including Gestalt therapy, Psychodrama, Process Oriented Psychology, Narrative therapy and Couples counselling. I have been a member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors since 1993.
My current focus is on Couples and Relationship Counselling.
Contact me for an appointment today. Take the first step towards change.
Online therapyOn-line Relationship counselling using Zoom works really well. All you need is a laptop with a webcam, wifi, and good enough audio. And, of course, a private space to be in.
Many couples enjoy on-line Couples therapy because of being able to be at home, and not having to travel for an appointment. It also means that counselling doesn't need to be interrupted in case one of us gets sick.
Contact me for an introductory appt today.
Qualifications and registrations
- Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist
- Counselling qualification - HD&T Institute in Auckland
- Family Therapy - Genesis Centre in Whangarei
- Other Professional development including: Gestalt therapy, Psychodrama, Process Oriented Psychology, and Narrative therapy
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- $95 for an initial consultation
- $125 for couples counselling
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 5pm|
- ✓ 50+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |