Colin Birch | Relationship Counselling
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Whangarei
Hi, my name is Colin. I'm a qualified counsellor, a registered member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors. I have an office in Maunu Whangarei.
I have experience in counselling individuals, couples, and adolescents through a wide range of issues such as, personal growth, grief and loss, anxiety, depression, addictions, trauma, parenting, blended family issues and other life challenges.
I have over 30 years’ experience working with individuals, couples & families; extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of interpersonal and social issues and have a strong inner desire to contribute to the welfare of others and empowering them to develop and reach their full potential.
I have experience in relationship and couples counselling and working with parents and blended families experiencing relationship issues.
What does counselling involve?
I create a supportive, non-judgmental and confidential environment that supports the development of the client/counsellor relationship so we can work collaboratively to identify, explore and clarify issues affecting your life.
We work together to define your goals, facilitate your personal growth, self-understanding and development within the context of your own values and culture. This empowers you to make changes in order to improve your life circumstances, enhancing your psychological well-being, and enabling you to reach your full potential.
Would you like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to contact me.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicIf you answer yes to any of the following statements or are feeling unwell please do not come to our office:
- Do you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose or loss sense of smell)?
- Do you have COVID-19 or are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19?
- Have you been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Marriage problems
- Each session is 50 minutes
- The cost for individuals is $100 per session
- The cost for couples is $120 per session
- The cost for families is $120 per session
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 6pm|
- ✓ 40+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |