Andy | Counselling - Couples counselling
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online Zoom Couples Counselling
Hi, my name is Andy.
I offer (couples) counselling via Zoom (online) or Phone.
Part of being powerful means teaching people (such as your partner) how to treat you through assertive communication and boundaries. The goal of boundaries is to keep your environment safe and to communicate what you need from people (and your partner).
I counsel a wide range of ages, gender, and issues.
I specialise in addictions, couples, LGBTQ+, Spiritual guidance, Anxiety, and many more.
I have also worked with adults living life with mental illness working for Arataki Ministries as a Community Service Worker.
In the past I have counselled at Jigsaw North, Anglican Care, YouthSpace, Bream Bay Trust and cover a wide range of issues for example; parenting, violence, abuse, relationship issues intrapersonal relationship issues, drug and alcohol abuse and loss.
Online therapyOnline only via Zoom or Phone.
Qualifications and registrations
- Bachelor of Counselling from Bethlehem Tertiary institute
- Choice course facilitation,
- AOD training,
- Sexual addiction training
- Advanced Christian Ministries Cert.
- Trained in CRA (Drug and Alcohol) through The Salvation Army
- Play therapy, Art therapy with Josie Scott
- CBT through the DHB
- Suicide and self-harm counselling through Compass
- MESS NZ - Methamphetamine training - 17/11/2017
- Te Ara Oranga - Choice facilitator training - 2/2/2018
- Matua Raki - SA (CAT) - 30/10/2017
- Matua Raki - screening and brief intervention for co-existing mental health and addiction - 30/10/2017
- Keeping Children Safe, The Salvation Army 15/11/2017
- I specialise in addictions, couples, LGBTQ+, teen, Spiritual guidance, Anxiety
- I have counselling experience in regards to cutting, depression, drug and alcohol use.
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Individual counselling: $100+gst per session
- Couples counselling: $130+gst per session
- ✓ 50+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |