Adele Smith | Counselling - Relationship Counselling
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Dunedin
My name is Adele. I offer both Individual and Relationship Counselling in Dunedin.
I have over 20 years experience working in the counselling or therapy field and expertise in supporting people with managing their anxiety and mood.
I have specialist training in working with couples, managing addiction or grief. I also have extensive experience as a Professional Supervisor.
For those seeking Relationship Counselling, a Gottman Therapy Model is used.
In Individual Counselling I utilise a variety of counselling models with the aim of supporting you to reach your full potential.
Would you like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to send me a message.
Post.Grad Dip AOD,
Registered member NZAC.
Many of us experience difficulty in being able to access counselling due to living in remote areas, or due to our busy schedules.
Online therapy/counselling is accessible from any location in New Zealand with a stable internet service, whether it be from the comfort of your own home, your workplace, or another private location.
Qualifications and registrations
- M.A Psychology (University of Canterbury)
- Post. Grad diploma in Alcohol and other drugs(Auckland University)
- Level three training in Gottman Relationship Therapy
- Otago Trainer for Seasons for Growth/Facilitator - Grief and Loss programme
- Registered member of NZAC
I have specialist training in:
- working with couples
- managing addiction
- managing grief
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
$95.00 per session
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||6.30pm - 8.30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4pm|
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |