John | Online Relationship Coach and Counselor - Mediation
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Online Relationship Coaching NZ
My name is John, I have been working as a coach, counsellor, mediator and group facilitator for over 20 years in New Zealand and abroad.
I help people individually, and as couples, families and groups to resolve issues, stress and conflict in their relationships and lives. Sometimes the problems are internal, sometimes interpersonal, and sometimes external.
My work has been with people coming for private sessions, and in business, public and not-for-profit workplaces.
Being present and listening deeply helps me understand of your needs quickly and clearly (individual, couples, groups) without getting side-tracked in the details.
Then I help you understand yourself more clearly, and deal with your challenges, unhelpful patterns, behaviour and emotions, and find your own next steps forward.
You become more resilient to challenges as they come, more helpful to others around you and become a stronger role model to your families, partners and children, social and workplace friends and colleagues.
Therapeutic and practical approaches
I use strength-based, therapeutic and practical approaches, which help people build understanding of responsibility, ownership and the courage to be honest.
Feeling positive, finding hope and enjoyment while dealing with the challenges are key components of the sessions and work together. People learning how to help themselves is an important component through practices of mindfulness, positive auto-suggestion and self-hypnosis.
For people wanting help to resolve relationship issues, (couples or other relationships), I use a simple approach which is very successful. The starting place is clear commitment from people involved to resolve the issues and contribute to agreed ways forward. Then options can be put forward, discussed and next steps agreed.
Would you like to know more or make an appointment? Feel free to contact me.
I also offer relationship counselling and coaching online.
Qualifications and registrations
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Lincoln)
- Diploma of Teaching (Auckland)
- Diploma of Facilitation and Coaching (Zenergy Global)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (NZ School of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certified EFT Practitioner (AAMET International)
Helping people and groups resolve issues, stress and conflict in their relationships and lives:
- Personal relationships.
- Couples counselling and coaching.
- Communication breakdowns.
- Career and workplace performance.
- Professional development.
- EAP services.
- Men dealing with issues including anger and violence, relationship troubles and break-ups, sex and sexuality, family and performance both in and outside of the workplace.
Unfortunately, men have a greater tendency to NOT recognise let alone do something about their problems, issues and shortcomings.
So they’re less likely to get help when they need it - whether its practical and physical (often resulting in warning signals regarding physical health being ignored), emotional (generally showing up as negative emotional states that induce anxiety, stress and depression) or intellectual (lacking understanding but being unwilling to expose that to others and ask).
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Family Dispute Resolution
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Pre Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce & separation
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- $150/hr including GST for individuals
- $200/hr including GST for couples
Because I want this all-important work to be accessible for all, I offer flexibility regarding payments, and a sliding scale for those who need it. We can discuss this when you contact me.
- ✓ 35+ Relationship Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand, also online
- ✓ Marriage & Couples therapy
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |